Truth At The Speed Of Light
"Return to Truth" 8-day Retreat
At stunning Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
April 1-9, 2013
- Instruction in the Discovery, NLP, Trance Literacy and more.
We will have 5 days of instruction, in both the Discovery and supporting knowledge including the very best of NLP/Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and Trance Literacy.
We will structure some of the practice days along with going out in public on various trips around the lake, and you will also have 2 free days so that you may explore the Lake, Antigua, Tikal, or other areas of Guatemala if you choose.
Your tuition includes hotel accomodations through the evening of April 8th, with check out on the 9th (if the hotel is available you may extend your stay at your own expense for as long as you like - highly recommended!)
April 2 is the first day of formal class.
- 8-night stay at beautiful Casa del Lago, a lakefront Bed & Breakfast hotel; access to their kayaks, bicycles, & stone jacuzzi at no extra charge
- Daily Breakfast - served each morning on the open air covered patio with fire place overlooking Lake Atitlan with breathtaking lake, mountain and volcano views
- Use of the commercial kitchen and refrigerator to cook and store your food if you choose to shop at the local market.
- Group Airport Shuttle from Guatemala City to San Pedro and then returning from San Pedro to Guatemala City Airport (April 1 & April 9)
- 2 Boat trips to other Mayan villages around the lake, each with their own specific charm.
- Woman's Weaving Co-op trip in San Juan la Laguna
- Two amazing catered dinners for our group prepared by Dean, former personal chef to billionaire Richard Branson
- 1 catered traditional Mayan meal
- Lectures on Mayan astrology, calendars and cosmology from a local expert
- Individual one-hour reading to learn about your Mayan astrological sign or "Nahual"
- Trip to the sacred Iximche Ruins
- A Mayan traditional shamanic ceremony
- Visit with a Mayan stone carver where you can choose a stone carving of either your Nahual or another symbolic carving
- Coffee Plantation hike/tour into the local mountain
- Mayan spirit balloon making and release ceremony
- and much, much more.
Regarding International Flights:
International flights from your country to Guatemala are NOT included in this price.
- What's included?